top of page


Medicare Part B Reimbursement.

After your annual deductible is met, Medicare pays 80% of their allowable charge for covered services, the customer is responsible for the remaining 20%. If you do not have a Medicare supplementary policy or Medicaid, we are required by Medicare to bill you for the 20% co-payment, which is due at the time of service or delivery. If your Medicare deductible has not been satisfied at the time of our service, we are required to charge you for the deductible amount as well.

Medicare Reimbursement Policies: List
bottom of page